Liebster Award

I have been nominated to Liebster award !! Can't express how excited i am for this nomination , because i opened this blog not much...



I have been nominated to Liebster award !!
Can't express how excited i am for this nomination , because i opened this blog not much ago , and got this amazing  new .
This blog means a lot , A LOT to me! is like my special spot where i can totally share my dreams , passions and express myself , so i have to THANK this girl for nominate me , and  invite you guys to take a look of her adorable blog Lies Behind Green Eyes.


To participate ,there are a number of variations on the rules for the Liebster Award but the basic premise is this:
  • Link back to the blogger that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions set by them.
  • Nominate other new blogs in your post.
  • Create your own questions.
  • Notify the nominated blogs once you have published your Liebster post.
My Liebster Q&A

  1. Are you in a relationship? i'm currently single , and feeling super confortable about it , i think i need a time to myself , to think and be focus on what i want in life, make my dreams come true ,but i am an open person so  if a guy come into my life at this moment and he's got the qualities i'm interested of , not going to say no. (laughs)
  2. What's your blog about? I Call it "Expression Style Blog" . Is about all diferent ways i express myself through clothing ,inspiring places , songs or events.
  3. Why do you start blogging? I'm passionate for all ways and forms of expression , and i think the best way of being happy is by expressing your dreams , feelings and everything . Society has avoided expressing myself completely , thus i decided to open this blog and share it to the world.
  4. Are you satisfied of your life? What do you do right now? I'm a happy girl , full of dreams and goals in life ,some times i break down easily but while im on the journey i'll stand up.Right now i'm working on this blog as much as i can , and stuying journalism to make it success .
  5. Do you follow any tv- series? Which one is your favourite? Totally , Woow , i cant choose one  i think, Pretty little liars , American Horror Story , Penny Dreadful ..... 
  6. What is your main goal in life? Doing what i love as a job.
  7. Where will you go on holiday? FLORIDA , super excited bout it !!!
  8. Which is your worst vice? I love drinks with alcohol haha.
  9. If you can choose a book to live in, which will be? Why? The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton, Because i think Laurel's personality is quite as mine.
  10. Do you believe in this kind of tag? Do you think it can be helpful for your blog? Of Course , this gives the oportunity of expand your blogger friends.
My Liebster Awards nominees:
My questions for you: 
  1. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
  2. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
  3. What is your blog about?
  4. Why that type of blog?
  5. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
  6. What are you passionate about?
  7. How do you express yourself?
  8. How would you describe your personal style?
  9. Is there a person who is an inspiration to you?
  10. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
  11. Where would be the perfect city for you to live and why?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for the nomination my dear, I will reply as soon as possible ;)

    Giovanna
    www.sbirilla.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

/a>