It was a sunny

                                                                                                                                         ...

                                                                                                                                           
  //ENGLISH//

It was a sunny afternoon, when i felt inspired for creating this outfit , and instantly went out to make it a post, that explain the frown on my face in almost every picture on this post.

i really like the  sleeves of my crop sweater have a catholic churches window style ,i also like the fact that is cropped , and lately I've felt attracted for crops , makes it perfect for a sunny day.

The Short Deserves some attention too , so let me tell you about it , was love at first sight , the print on it is subtle , and the best part is that you can wear it high waisted or to the hips.


//ESPAÑOL//

Fue una soleada tarde , cuando me sentí inspirada en crear este outfit e instantáneamente salí a hacerlo un post , eso explica el ceño fruncido en mi cara en casi todas las fotos.

De verdad me agrada el estilo de vitrales catolices en las mangas de mi crop sweater , especialmente el hecho que es un crop y últimamente me he sentido atraída por los crops, pues lo hace perfecto para un día soleado.

Este Short también merece un poco de atención , así que déjame contarte sobre el , fue amor a primera vista , el print es sutil  y la mejor parte es que puedes usar a la cadera o a la cintura.








                                             I'm Wearing:
                                              Sweater : TIC:TOC
                                            Shorts: Forever 21
                                          Boots : Bershka
                                        Accesories : Bershka
                                                                                                                                     
Follow my: TWITTER  FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM                    

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Fantastic and unusual! Great patterns!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and stay for longer: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)

    P.S. Could you click this Choies link? I’ll be so enjoyed! Thank you!
    www.choies.com/product/golden-crystal-shield-multirow-charm-necklace_p45886?cid=6460jesspai

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo este look!! Me gusta todo :D

    Besos mi ChicAdicta!
    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so creative. I'm in love :)

    Instax 210 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look so chic babe
    I love your shorts

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit! So creative! P.S. Check out my new post! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

/a>