Yellow Pages

//ENGLISH// Sun in florida is shining the whole year , it means beautiful days almost every day, in honor to sun's color , i'm w...


//ENGLISH//
Sun in florida is shining the whole year , it means beautiful days almost every day, in honor to sun's color , i'm wearing yellow , as pineapples , and  sunflowers.
My skin was begging for some tan, thing that i did not complete , because i forgot my bronzer (my bad) , i'm still a bit pale. Buuuh!

Despite this amazing weather, i had felt a little frustrating for the fact that my vacations are ending soon , adding other personal fustrations that currently involve my mind, i try to stay focused on the positive.

I believe in the theory of expression as the main way of happiness, therefore i show you my fruity  and flowers love by having this shorts and hat on. 

//ESPAÑOL//
El Sol en florida esta brillando el año entero, lo que significa, hermosos días casi todos los días, en honor al color del sol estoy usando amarillo, como las piñas y los girasoles.
Mi piel estaba rogando por un bronceado, cosa que no pude completar porque olvide mi bronceador (mi culpa), estoy un poco pálida aun, buuuh!

A Pesar de este asombroso clima , me he sentido un poco frustrada por el hecho de que mis vacaciones están terminando muy pronto, agregando otras frustraciones personales que invaden mi mente actualmente, intento mantenerme enfocada en lo positivo.
Creo en la teoría de la expresión como la principal manera de felicidad , por ello, les demuestro mi gusto frutal y mi gusto floral por medio de llevar estos shorts y este sombrero.







I'm Wearing:
Beach short: DRESSLINK
Shoes:H&M
Hat:Vintage
Back Pack : Fjallraven kanken
Sunglasses:Ray ban

Follow my: FACEBOOK  INSTAGRAM  TWITTER

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Looking at the palm trees and sunshine makes me want to be there too right now! Great look!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh i love your pineapple shorts dear!

    Lets follow each other shall we? Let me know :)
    Www.mommyrockininstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and of course , just followed you.

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the shorts :)
    http://kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!!! great blog! love this summer outfit!!! xx, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shorts are so cute. Now I'm already missing summer :D
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto imenso dos teus calções, tenho um top que é uma versão parecida, com um padrão de ananases.
    Gostei do post! beijinhos**

    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanx for your visit, now i follow you on Google +i hope you follow me too! kiss! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks YOU , for visiting back and thanks for your follow , kisses :D

      Delete
  8. Great post just as your all blog. I think that you are an awesome blogger, and I wish you luck in future! Kisses :* If you want, look my blog and follow me if you like it. <3 http://fdiarybyz.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much honey , i'll be checking your blog in a minute , kisses.

      Delete

/a>