Free Lines Arrow Make it Happen in 2016 | Pure Freckles by Michelle G.

Make it Happen in 2016

//ENGLISH//
Alright , HAPPY NEW YEAR humans.
About my christmas season ,  went good , time with family and friends ,but there is something i know i have to change in me ,expect  more from people during december, I mean it is suppose to be time of love and company(maybe i am wrong), everything was the same , like didn't feel the love (that's sad).


Of course the ornaments ,songs,food, and ugly sweaters caught me with the spirit haha, lets  combine them with a great amount of hugs , kisses and affection , would make an amazing christmas  (yes i'm  sounding a bit cheesy).



I hope you  have had a stunning christmas anyway.



Therefore , I wish you a HAPPY , FULL OF LOVE AND AFFECTIONATE NEW YEAR, honestely.. Do what makes you feel complete ,make it happen this year , this is your year as it is mine.



I wore shirtdress to reflects a fresh look as upcoming period of 2016.



//ESPAÑOL//

Comencemos , FELIZ AÑO NUEVO humanos,
Sobre mi navidad este año , fue buena , tiempo con mi familia y amigos , pero hay algo que se que necesito cambiar , esperar mas de las personas ,es decir, se supone que es un tiempo de amor , bueno  todo estaba igual , me refiero a que no sentí ese amor(que triste).


Los adornos , canciones , comida, y claro los feos sweaters me atraparon , entonces , vamos a combinarlos con una gran cantidad de abrazos , besos y afecto , crearían una linda navidad (si ya se,estoy sonando super cursie).



Espero que ustedes hayan tenido una navidad llena de amor.



Por ello , les deseo un FELIZ , LLENO DE AMOR Y AFECTUOSO AÑO , enserio.. Realicen lo que les haga sentir completos , hagan que pase este año , este es tu año así como es el mio.



Use un camisón que reflejara frescura así como el periodo que se viene en este 2016.











I'm Wearing:
ShirtDress :Topitop Peru
Scarf: H&M
Bag:Style&Co
Boots : Madden Girl
Bracelet : Madapodi


14 comments:

  1. Happy new year!
    http://prettylittlefashiondoll.blogspot.pt/2016/01/welcome-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt kind of dress is pretty awesome!

    http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! is one of my current favorite pieces of my wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. Awh, happy new year, lovely! Such a gorgeous outfit too! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darling , Hope you have a great year too.

      Delete
  4. I like the shirt dress! Check out my blog, we can follow each other if you want, let me know it! :)

    Jess
    AVENUE DE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you look absolutely stunning! I love your dress :) I wish you all the best!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt dress, wishing it was warmer here so i could wear dresses without tights! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this striped dress and all your accessories! So chic. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE