Free Lines Arrow Happy Place | Pure Freckles by Michelle G.

Happy Place

//ENGLISH//
We all try to escape from the down days; I’ve always found myself needing to be somewhere in a specific moment, where my mind feels relief and an imaginary breeze crashing gently my face.  No necessarily being by my own, but at my “happy place”.

The cool part is everyone has one. One study actually showed that simply having a “happy place” or even several happy places to go to can boost your mood and serve as a catalyst to start your brain on a more positive path.  I personally love bath tub with some music and aromatic candles on to think and de-stress.

There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to enjoying a place or an experience. Personality matters a lot. Could it be the city or the woods. Dance clubs or The Spa. Cheetos or Takis. Maybe overnight road trips, I don’t have a single one, I have many happy places, depending on my emotions pattern.

In this way, you can find your “happy place”, consider your unique trait profile, and always listen to your instinct.

//ESPAÑOL//
Todos tratamos de escapar de los días duros, siempre me he encontrado en la necesidad de estar en un lugar específico, donde mi mente se siente aliviada y una brisa imaginaria golpea suavemente mi cara. No necesariamente estando sola, sino en mi "lugar feliz".

La parte cool es que cada persona tiene uno. Un estudio demostró que simplemente tener un "lugar feliz" o incluso varios lugares felices a donde  ir puede aumentar tu estado de ánimo y servir como un catalizador para iniciar tu cerebro en un camino más positivo. Personalmente, me encanta la bañera con algo de música y velas aromáticas cuando me quiero sentir relajada.

No hay un solo estándar para todos cuando se trata de disfrutar de un lugar o una experiencia. La personalidad importa mucho. Podría ser la ciudad o el bosque. Clubes de baile o El Spa. Helados o donas. Tal vez viajes por carretera durante la noche, no tengo uno en específico tengo muchos lugares felices, dependiendo de mi patrón de emociones.

De esta manera, tu puedes encontrar tu "lugar feliz", considerando tu perfil de rasgo único, y siempre escucha tus instintos. 








3 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote,I also have many, many happy places, each one individual to my moods, that brings me peace and calm. So true that you have to listen to your inner being.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE