Free Lines Arrow Wisely Learn To Accept | Pure Freckles by Michelle G.

Wisely Learn To Accept



//ENGLISH//
It’s a given, life comes with many challenges. Most of them we cannot change. We all have baggage that we carry from our past, its hella heavy we want to give up.

I want to control the irrepressible parts of the situations, when I can’t I feel anxiously upset.

Truth is I can’t change it and neither do you. But what if we can? Well, metaphorically.

“We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses.”Carl Jung

So, Rather than creating our own suffering let’s wisely learn to accept and act to fix it.

I’ve struggled with stress issues almost my entire life, avoiding myself to live. Luckily, I have pretty positive friends who taught me to see the bright side of the problem. I concur to highlight of what a bad experience left me, and it has worked.

This is a measure of our commitment to accept life as it is by letting go of what we can't control.

What a better way of acceptance than wearing a red dress. Right?

//ESPAĂ‘OL//
Es un hecho, la vida viene con muchos desafĂ­os. La mayorĂ­a de ellos no los podemos cambiar. Todos tenemos un equipaje que cargamos de nuestro pasado, es una pesada carga a la que muchas veces queremos rendirnos.

Okay, quiero controlar las partes irreprimibles de las situaciones, pues cuando no puedo, me siento ansiosa-mente molesta.

La verdad es que no puedo cambiarlo y tĂº tampoco. Pero, ¿y si si podemos? Bueno, metafĂ³ricamente.

"No podemos cambiar nada hasta que lo aceptemos". La condenaciĂ³n no libera, oprime”. Carl Jung

Entonces, en lugar de crear nuestro propio sufrimiento, sabiamente aprendamos a aceptar y actuar para solucionarlo.

He luchado con problemas de estrĂ©s casi toda mi vida, evitĂ¡ndome asĂ­, vivir. Afortunadamente tengo amigos bastante positivos que me enseñaron a ver el lado bueno del problema.

Por eso acudo a resaltar lo que esa experiencia me dejĂ³ y me ha funcionado.

Es un compromiso para aceptar la vida tal como es al dejar ir lo que no podemos controlar.

Que mejor manera de aceptaciĂ³n que usando un vestido rojo.¿Cierto?



My instagram: @thepurefreckles
My Facebook Page: Pure Freckles
My Twitter: @Purefreckles





No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE