Free Lines Arrow We Belong | Pure Freckles by Michelle G.

We Belong




//ENGLISH//
Belonging means acceptance as a member or part.
Where do I belong? It is a question I ask myself very often.

Society labels us depending on our religion, music taste, culture or the way we dress.  A sense of belonging is a human need.

Some struggle to find a sense of belonging.

Through life, I’ve been looking for that only thing or place we belong, in that constant search I discovered new tastes of music, clothing, cultures, making the options of belonging wider. But it is so hard to choose one, my music taste can go from Pop to rock, from reggae to techno…

Not only in music, people call me hipster, bohemian, edgy, and many others for the way I dress. They are all cool.
Even the people you spend time with, I’m not willing to stop myself of meeting new good people because their style, culture or music taste is different than mine. There’s no one place or one thing we belong to, there’s a lot, and that’s part of building our own self with pieces of others.
I belong to the life.

//ESPAÑOL//
Pertenecer significa aceptación como miembro o alguna parte.
 ¿Dónde pertenezco? Es una pregunta que me hago muy a menudo.
 La sociedad nos etiqueta según nuestra religión, gusto musical, cultura o la forma en que nos vestimos. Un sentido de pertenencia es una necesidad humana. Algunos luchan por encontrar ese sentido de pertenencia.
A lo largo de la vida, he estado buscando esa única cosa o lugar al que pertenecemos, en esa búsqueda constante descubrí nuevos gustos de música, ropa, culturas, haciendo que las opciones de pertenencia sean más amplias. Pero es tan difícil elegir uno, los amo a todos. Del reggae al rock, del techno al pop.
No solo en la música, muchos me han llamado hipster, bohemia, roquera y muchos otros por la forma en que me visto. Todos son geniales.
 Incluso las personas con las que paso mi tiempo, no estoy dispuesta a dejar de conocer gente nueva porque su estilo, cultura o música son diferentes al mío, así que no hay un lugar o una cosa a la que pertenecemos, hay muchos  y eso es parte de construirnos a nosotros mismos con piezas de muchos.
Pertenezco a la vida.


Instagram : @thepurefreckles
Facebook : Pure Freckles
Twitter : @purefreckles

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE